上周的网页浏览次数

2011年4月13日星期三

A life without rightly or wrongly, road different ways

Life will face a lot of choice, in choosing that process will have gain and loss imbalance. You'll lose your favourite you will also get other. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
I am a inner world hard to open
Open girl, I can cling to a feeling of life, but I will also go to care that people love not love me. Once I thought paid will be obtained corresponding returns, after all, people is the perception animals, but I was wrong...
Maybe infatuation will be less likely to get a perfect feelings right, I have thought so.
For the love I decadent so long closed up inside, finally must in situ climbed, equals zero everything.
For the love I finally even to society and the person communication all became the biggest flaw, should I blame yourself?
Love sometimes forget because know no results

没有评论:

发表评论