上周的网页浏览次数

2011年4月12日星期二

A person always thinks he is a lonely one

A person

A person always thinks he is a lonely one
The variety of water bitter taste one after another uncomfortable tumble into bed
Walking down a street, a strange experience the strange feeling always can think came days
That's a yearning that is a kind of helpless that is a mystery
From that is a kind of memory
Silly think time has changed me ha ha in fact time changing everything
Cold wind when you left over neck like cruel glances
Lonely figure because believe that misty love
Sleepless night just because you sleep in his side
Believe in yourself because it was the reason he needs
When thought you know all the time found that with this is kidding themselves
Because might never know others in my heart is thinking
Always as others will arrange themselves
Don't know when I lose myself
Sadly I did not remember the original for yourself what personality
Time terrible thing you gave me everything again a little bit of took it back to tell me
From start to finish what I all have no
But I know that I have the most precious
memory

2 条评论:

  1. This article is very good, I like it very much. thank you

    回复删除
  2. This article is very good, I like it very much. thank you

    回复删除